Saturday, May 22, 2004

discovery

spoke with a good friend this afternoon who mentioned to me that he reads this blog from time to time to keep up on events in my life. what a revelation...someone besides ronni actually reads this blog! daniel (the aforementioned friend) chastised me for my infrequent posting, so i'll see what i can do to increase my ppw quotient (i'll buy an itunes song for the first person to correctly identify the elements of the acronym "ppw" - just leave your answer in the comments section at the bottom of this post).



made a bunch of new signs for the lobby and basement of the church this past week, and put them up this morning. had a lot of fun using the creative side of my brain (is that the left? ...can't remember). maybe later, if i can figure out the technological aspects, i'll post a screenshot of my favorites.



brown out yesterday, so i did a bunch of sermon prep at starbucks. a friend sent me a starbucks card in the mail yesterday, and rich nathan sent me one for doing a workshop at the regional conference. putting them to good use, needless to say. amazed at how productive i am working on my new laptop at starbucks. somehow it's really easy for me to concentrate in that kind of setting. either that, or it was the caffeine rush from the frappucino :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweetheart! Grace and I think we know what "ppw" is...is it "postings per week"?

Love you!
Ronni

Anonymous said...

nice call, grace! catch me later and I'll figure out how to get the song to you.